Logistics Systems Specialists
Our business model and skilled associates set us apart as a leader in developing solutions to logistics challenges.
Over the years, our expert practitioners have greatly influenced the profession and allowed us the good fortune of working with many of the world's most respected companies.
- We won't waste your time or resources
- We provide custom-built services to address your logistics needs
- We strive to build and maintain your trust and confidence
- We deliver sustainable results that meet or exceed expectations
We specialize in providing integrated logistics support expertise during the concept design stage of startup activities. Our primary focus is on helping clients:
- Establish clear project requirements and system specifications
- Influence product and service designs
- Identify realistic alternative concepts and associated costs
- Improve life-cycle cost estimates
- Classify risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop concept of operation (CONOPS)
- Develop concept of logistics (CONLOG)
- Create project work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Produce technical documentation
Experts Who Listen to You
Transtar was founded on the belief that clients value simple and no-nonsense results. We work with clients at the front-end of startup activities to accelerate logistics systems design, development, and life-cycle support.
Transtar takes client satisfaction to a new level by combining proven problem-solving techniques with our subject matter experts to develop solutions that add real value.
Our in-the-trenches, real-world experience delivers the following advantages:
- World-class clientele
- Experienced company leadership
- Set of time-tested guiding principles
- Professional advisors
- Unique business model
- Transition stewardship
- Proven track record
Our approach is simple: we combine standard problem-solving technologies with custom-built services to provide clients with actionable solutions.
Transtar employs a range of tools and techniques:
- Logistics Systems Analysis to obtain reliable, maintainable, transportable, and supportable systems
- Preliminary Front-End Analysis™ to influence system design and reduce life-cycle costs
- Accelerated Project Management™ practices to create project momentum
- Lean Enterprise Development™ techniques to optimize business structures and resource utilization
- Capability Development & Maturity™ appraisals and benchmarking to ensure quality is built-in
- Diagnostic assessments to calibrate and baseline organization capabilities
- Software applications to automate and integrate system functionality